DIRECT MEDIA United Solutions
1. Instagram is rolling out several new features in order to make life easier for its users staying at home, one of which is Co-Watching. It enables users to view posts together with their friends while in video video chat.
2. Snapchat’s location-sharing app acquisition Zenly recently launched its Stay At Home challenge among its users during the COVID-19 outbreak. The new features means that users will get points and be higher on the ranking list if they spend more time at home.
3. 7 brands that have increased social media spend. For most brands, the current pandemic is a challenging time for communication towards users, regardless of the platform. However, brands in categories such as cleaning, TV streaming, food delivery services and virtual video conferencing have posted noticeable growth in sales and share value.
4. News about COVID19 on Viber. The Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veterans’ and Social Affairs has launched a Viber community channel, where Serbian citizens may easily and quickly get news about current topics related to the state of emergency in Serbia caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.
5. TOP 5 trending Youtube videos in Serbia.