Terms & conditions
Conditions of use
By accessing this website you agree to accept these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to accept these terms, we suggest you not to access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Direct Media United Solutions has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Direct Media United Solutions apologises.
- Direct Media United Solutions makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Direct Media United Solutions accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Direct Media United Solutions’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this website are © Copyright Direct Media United Solutions. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express prior permission in writing. Please note: all images, videos, texts, presentations, illustrations etc. used on Direct Media United Solutions’s website are subject to strict copyright arrangements and therefore should not be copied or reproduced in any form.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene as restricted by the law, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy and personal rights of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- Direct Media United Solutions reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Direct Media United Solutions against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Direct Media United Solutions as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- Access to this website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Direct Media United Solutions nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you arising out of in connection with this website. Direct Media United Solutions accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by Direct Media United Solutions from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Serbia. The Serbian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.